Our Corporate team is recognised as a leading adviser on all types of domestic and international corporate transactions for public companies, private companies and national and multinational bodies across a broad range of industry sectors.
We work with organisations at every level, from start-ups to multinational listed enterprises, and we have acted in some of the largest, most high-profile, innovative and complex transactions in the Irish market and internationally.
We advise across a broad spectrum of corporate transactions including reorganisations and restructurings, strategic alliances, joint ventures, mergers, demergers and acquisitions and equity and multi source financings. With extensive corporate experience, we combine transactional skills with specialist expertise from our multi-disciplinary teams including banking, property, competition, employment and benefits, IP/IT and tax professionals.
A key part of our success is understanding our clients’ business and needs. We pride ourselves on being accessible to clients, working collaboratively across all our practice groups and delivering the right results in a commercially focussed manner.
Corporate Law Services
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate Reorganisations and Restructuring
- Corporate Advisory
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Privatisation and State Transactions
Chambers & Partners, 2019
Full service offering which is "very proactive, attentive and respond straight away."
Chambers & Partners, 2018
“provides services comparable to what you’d expect from the largest M&A markets”
Legal 500, 2018
“Business acumen and ability to give practical advice is impeccable”
Chambers Global, 2017
“Very entrepreneurial firm with a can-do attitude and a commercial approach."
Legal 500, 2017
"Strong mix of public and private M&A."
Chambers and Partners, 2016
"Great leadership in getting the transaction signed"
Legal 500, 2016
Chambers and Partners, 2015
"The team is very responsive, knows the market well and understands what matters commercially to the client."
Legal 500, 2015
"A good range of experience and very attentive"
- Advising Virgin Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Liberty Global, on its acquisition of UTV Ireland from ITV plc.
- Acted for Activision Blizzard, Inc. on its US$5.9 billion offer for King Digital Entertainment plc by way of a scheme of arrangement.
- Advising McKesson Corporation on its acquisition of the pharmaceutical distribution business of Irish FTSE 250 company, UDG Healthcare plc.
- Acted for the shareholders in SteriPack Limited on the sale of its medical device packaging operations and related value-added services to Bemis Company, Inc.
- Acted for the shareholders in OSG Outsource Services Group Limited which was acquired by Sedgwick Claims Management Services Inc.
- Represented Genable Technologies Limited, an Irish privately held venture-capital backed biopharmaceutical company, on the sale of the company to Spark Therapeutics Inc., a NASDAQ listed leading US gene therapy company.
- Advised Nasdaq listed company, Mark-it, on its acquisition or Irish based software firm Information Mosaic.
- Advised Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners in its purchase of the 321MW renewable energy portfolio of Bord Gais Eireann.
- Advised Ormonde Mining Plc in connection with hostile approach by Almonty Industries and US$90m equity and debt financing by Oaktree of the mine at Barruecapardo, Spain.
- Advised Fender Inc. on its acquisition of Irish music education company, Riffstation.
- Advised Killeen Group Holdings in the sale of Mount Juliet Hotel and Golf Resort.
- Advised Red Hat Inc on its acquisition of enterprise mobile application platform provider, FeedHenry.