Why work for us
We are a progressive law firm, which is defined by an innovative spirit and driven by the excellence of our people.
Understandably, having the right qualifications and expertise is a prerequisite for a successful candidate at Mason Hayes & Curran LLP. Coupled with this, however, it is essential that candidates wishing to join us possess a commercial drive and the desire to be part of a fast-growing Irish business.
We want to hear from people who have this drive and determination to succeed. If our current vacancies do not match your skills and experience, contact us at email@example.com today.
View our candidate privacy notice.
We respect and value people from all backgrounds. Our human resource policies are designed so that we can achieve our commercial objectives and encourage employees to develop in an inclusive and friendly environment.
As a leading progressive law firm, we are offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package, access to an enviable client base and strong career progression for the right candidates. We are proud of and value the organisation’s friendly and informal working atmosphere. Our open plan layout is unusual for a law firm and means that everyone has the same desk, even the Managing Partner. We encourage staff involvement at all levels and are committed to fostering a climate of open communication across the firm.
We provide a wide range of benefits and initiatives to support employees including:
- Structured development programme. There are structured development programmes for each entry level (NQs, solicitors, senior associates, and partners). These are coordinated through our Director of Learning and Development and delivered by a combination of external speakers and senior partners
- Technical development programme. Each practice group has a technical programme of learning for relevant legal skills
- Developed and sensible flexible working policies
- Subsidised canteen
- On site fitness room
- Subsidised onsite fitness classes such as Pilates, yoga, boxercise
- Varied sports and social events
- Opportunity to participate in our charitable programme which focuses on education, particularly for the disadvantaged
- Opportunity to participate in pro bono activity
- Opportunity to participate in environmental activities through the firm’s annual and award winning ‘green month’
- Wellbeing initiatives throughout the year
Mason Hayes & Curran LLP is a progressive law firm, which is defined by an innovative spirit and driven by the excellence of our people.
We believe in the shared value approach, where the success of both our business and the community in which we operate are connected.
In addition to offering competitive remuneration packages, access to career opportunities, structured development programmes and interesting and quality work, we provide a wide range of initiatives to support our employees. Review benefits in our culture and environment section.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We feel that we can invest in our society and communities through responsible business practices and contributions of our resources. We invest about 1% of our turnover in CSR.
Learn more about our MHC Rise Programme, our focus on education and recent investments here.
Our Diversity Committee consists of 12 staff members from different areas across the firm. The goals of the firm, as implemented through the committee, are to acknowledge and respect diversity and inclusion within the firm, to welcome and respect individual views and experiences for the benefit of colleagues and clients and to recognise and formalise our existing culture of openness and inclusivity. Our focus areas include culture and background, disability, families, gender and LGBTQ+.
Learn more about our Diversity and Inclusion at the firm here.
We are committed to reducing energy consumption, minimising waste, reducing water consumption, encouraging greener modes of transport, and generally encouraging a culture of sustainability and an awareness of our impact on the environment.
Learn more about our environmental initiatives here.