Join us for our Planning & Building for Tomorrow Conference taking place on Thursday 18 May in The Round Room at the Mansion House from 8.30am - 12.30pm.
We will be joined by Ronan Lyons and Colm McCarthy for a fireside chat discussing the future of property. Our panels of industry and legal experts will cover the following topics:
- PropTech and the Changing Face of Real Estate
- Planning & Development Bill: Will it Speed Up the Planning System?
- Housing Delivery & Beyond
- Ronan Lyons, Trinity Lecturer & Economist
- Colm McCarthy, UCD Lecturer & Economist
Further information on panels and speakers will be shared in in the coming weeks.
You can *REGISTER BELOW to attend this complimentary in-person event.