Jamie is a partner in our Real Estate team. He has broad experience in acting for landlords, tenants, developers, financial institutions, receivers and liquidators in relation to the acquisition, disposal and leasing of commercial, residential and mixed use properties.
Jamie is also a member of the Firm’s Retail team and has acquired specialist knowledge in the areas of landlord and tenant law and planning law in the course of advising prominent multinational and domestic high street and out-of-town retailers on all aspects of property transactions including agreements for lease, leases, turnover agreements, licences for works and applications for landlord consent.
- Commercial Property
- Landlord and Tenant
- Distressed Assets
- Property Finance
- Acted for Tetrarch Capital on the purchase and financing of the Citywest Hotel and Golf complex and 220 acres of associated real estate interests.
- Advised Irish Residential Properties REIT plc in connection with the acquisition and development of a 99 unit residential developmental site at Hansfield Wood, Dublin 15.
- Acting for Cardinal Health in relation to its lease and fit-out of its Irish headquarters at Red Oak North, South County Business Park .
- Acted in the acquisition of 53 apartments at Shelbourne Plaza, Ringsend, Dublin 4 for social housing (Part V compliance).
- Acted for the shareholders in SteriPack Limited on the sale of its medical device packaging operations and related value-added services to Bemis Company, Inc.
- Acted for the shareholders in OSG Outsource Services Group Limited which was acquired by Sedgwick Claims Management Services Inc.
- Acting for Irish Residential Properties REIT plc in connection with the acquisition of 442 apartments, 18,000sq. m. of commercial space and associated underground car parking at 'Tallaght Cross West', Dublin 24.
- Acting for Credit Suisse Securities (Europe) and Goodbody Stockbrokers as Joint Global Coordinators in connection with the €400m placing and IPO of Cairn Homes plc.
- Acting for Irish Residential Properties REIT plc in connection with the acquisition of the Orange Collection, a residential property portfolio comprising 760 residential units.
- Acting for CAPREIT in connection with the acquisition of the Rockbrook Estate, a multi-family development comprising 270 residential units, ancillary retail space and developments sites.
- Advising on the development, acquisition and subsequent sale of a 170 unit apartment complex at Tyrone Court.
- Acting for a broad range of retailers including Specsavers, SKY, Dixons, Pumpkin Patch, and Tom Tailor.
Chambers and Partners, 2018
"Absolutely excellent and very commercial."