Jamie is a partner in our Real Estate team. He has an international-facing commercial real estate practice and with a particular specialisation in portfolio acquisitions for PE buyers and REITs. Jamie regularly advises on the acquisition, disposal and financing of large scale multi-family and PRS developments
Jamie is also a member of the our Retail team and has acquired specialist knowledge in landlord and tenant law and planning law in the course of advising prominent multinational and domestic high street and out-of-town retailers on all aspects of property transactions. These include agreements for lease, leases, turnover agreements, licences for works and applications for landlord consent.
- Commercial Property
- Landlord and Tenant
- Distressed Assets
- Property Finance
- Advising Irish Residential Properties REIT plc on the real estate aspects of a credit facility of up to €450m.
- Acted for Tetrarch Capital on the purchase and financing of the Citywest Hotel and Golf complex and 220 acres of associated real estate interests.
- Acting for Irish Residential Properties REIT plc in connection with its acquisition and development of approximately 3,000 PRS units across a large number of residential and mixed use developments.
- Acted in connection with the acquisition, financing, pre-letting and subsequent circa €140m sale of four Dublin 2 office blocks.
- Acting for Cardinal Health on the lease and fit-out of its Irish headquarters at Red Oak North, South County Business Park.
- Advising West Pharmaceuticals on the lease and significant fit out of its properties at Damastown Industrial Estate and also in connection with its acquisition of adjoining lands.
- Acting for Credit Suisse Securities (Europe) and Goodbody Stockbrokers as Joint Global Coordinators in connection with the €400m placing and IPO of Cairn Homes plc.
- Acting for CAPREIT in connection with the acquisition of the Rockbrook Estate, a multi-family development comprising 270 residential units, ancillary retail space and developments sites.
- Advising on the development, acquisition and subsequent sale of a 170 unit multi-family complex at Tyrone Court.
- Advising on the development, acquisition and subsequent sale of a 170 unit apartment complex at Tyrone Court.
Chambers & Partners, 2019
"Incredibly detail-oriented, maintains the transaction, but is also very commercially intelligent."
“Level of service is impeccable”.
Chambers & Partners, 2018
"Absolutely excellent and very commercial."