Jenny is a partner on our Financial Services team. Jenny focuses on all aspects of corporate and transactional banking, practising primarily in the areas of secured and unsecured lending (both bilateral and syndicated), property finance, acquisition finance, the restructuring/enforcement of loans and acquisition/sale of loan portfolios.
Jenny has extensive experience in dealing with cross border issues and multi-jurisdictional finance transactions. She regularly acts for domestic lenders (bank and non-bank) and borrowers and she also advises foreign lenders and borrowers on Irish banking and financial services law.
Jenny was previously a member of the banking and financial services group of another leading Irish law firm.
- Banking and Finance
- Real Estate Finance
- Acquisition Finance
- Debt Restructuring
- Acted for Irish Residential Properties REIT plc on its new €250 million revolving accordion credit facility from Barclays Bank Ireland plc and Ulster Bank Ireland Limited which can be extended up to €350 million.
- Advised Ormonde Mining plc, an AIM & ESM listed mineral resource company, on the financing aspects of its $97.7m debt and equity investment by Oaktree Capital Management L.P. in its tungsten mine at Barruecapardo, Spain.
- Acted for IPF Partners, a Luxembourg- based direct lending fund to the European Healthcare sector, in connection with the loan facilities to Mainstay Medical Limited, a prominent global medical device company.
- Advised Lone Star Funds on its joint acquisition with Cairn Homes of Project Clear from Ulster Bank for €503 million. Project Clear had a par value of circa €2bn and comprised of approximately 20% of the available residentially zoned land in the greater Dublin Area.
- Advising Bank of Ireland on the restructuring and refinancing of a number of its facilities including the recent financing of facilities to an international media group.
- Advising Deutsche Bank, as lead underwriter, on the refinancing of a senior secured notes issue.
- Advising an international real estate investment, services and fund management firm on the financing aspects of its acquisition and management of a number of high profile properties.
- Advising a US private investment firm on the Irish law aspects of its US$550 million financing of a multinational group of entertainment companies.
Speaking Engagements & Teaching
Tutor on Irish Tax Institute’s Certificate of Banking Taxation course - May 2013