Jenny is a partner on our Financial Services team. Jenny focuses on all aspects of corporate and transactional banking. Jenny has extensive experience in dealing with cross border issues and multi-jurisdictional finance transactions. Her wealth of experience includes advising on notable acquisition finance transactions as well as a range of corporate lending, commercial real estate finance and development finance transactions as well as corporate restructuring.
- Banking and Finance
- Real Estate Finance
- Acquisition Finance
- Debt Restructuring
- Advised ISE-listed Irish Residential Properties REIT plc on its €350m revolving accordion credit facility from Barclays Bank Ireland plc, Ulster Bank Ireland DAC and The Governor and Company of the Bank of Ireland.
- Acted as lead counsel to Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c on its loan facilities to Discovery Travel Limited to assist with the acquisition of the Travel Department, a leading tour operator in Ireland and the UK for guided group holidays.
- Acted for Tetrarch Capital Limited on the purchase and financing of the Citywest Hotel and Golf complex and 220 acres of associated real estate interests.
- Acted as Investors’ counsel in connection with the issuance of circa. €55 million senior secured notes by a well-known investor in healthcare properties.
- Acted on the development financing of a number of hotel properties for an established hotel operator group.
- Advised an international real estate investment, services and fund management firm on the financing aspects of its acquisition and management of a number of high profile properties.
- Advised one of Ireland’s largest developers on the financing of its development of a number of substantial office, retail and residential developments at a number of prime Dublin City Centre sites.
- Acted for US real estate fund on the financing of its redevelopment of a well-known Dublin shopping centre.
- Advised an international student accommodation developer on the financing aspects in respect of a number of large scale student accommodation developments in Dublin and Cork.
- Advised Ormonde Mining plc, an AIM & ESM listed mineral resource company, on the financing aspects of its $97.7m debt and equity investment by Oaktree Capital Management L.P. in its tungsten mine at Barruecapardo, Spain.
- Advised a well-known Irish food producer on its loan facilities to finance a group restructuring as well as providing working capital finance.
- Advised a US private investment firm on the Irish law aspects of its US$550 million financing of a multinational group of entertainment companies.
- Acted for the senior and subordinated lenders to Kenmare Resources plc, an Irish plc listed on the London Stock Exchange and the Irish Stock Exchange, in relation to its capital raise and debt restructuring totalling US$275 million.
- Advised Lone Star Funds on its joint acquisition with Cairn Homes of Project Clear from Ulster Bank for €503 million. Project Clear had a par value of circa €2bn and comprised of approximately 20% of the available residentially zoned land in the greater Dublin Area.
Chambers Global, 2018
“Extremely competent and approachable". Clients value the "simple way she explains the legal and commercial aspects of the deal, balancing both."
Speaking Engagements & Teaching
Tutor on Irish Tax Institute’s Certificate of Banking Taxation course - May 2013