Daragh is a partner in our Financial Services team. He advises domestic and international banks, funds, structured finance SPVs and other financial services industry organisations on a broad range of transactions including from a regulatory perspective. He has also acted for many domestic and international borrowers, including large Irish plcs.
Daragh has advised on a wide range of financing for domestic and international, corporate and commercial transactions including PPP/projects, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, bond financings, structured finance transactions and asset and tax based lendings.
- Financial Services
- Debt Capital Markets
- Structured Finance
- Advised Activison Blizzard, Inc. on the Irish financing aspects of its USD5.9bn recommended offer by way of scheme of arrangement for King Digital Entertainment Plc.
- Advised on the financial services element of a bespoke Irish debt platform structure (€500m) to originate and make debt investments in European real estate assets and advises in respect of the transactional loan work.
- Advised various clients in relation to loan sale transactions, on the sell and purchase side, including NAMA, PTSB, Bank of Scotland plc, Lloyds Bank plc, Lonestar and others, including private clients.
- Advising a substantial foreign investor on the financing elements of the purchase of a number of commercial properties in Dublin and Cork through a QIAIF structure.
- Advised Bank of Ireland in respect of the funding aspects of a landmark commercial property in Dublin.
Chambers Global - The World's Leading Lawyers, Chambers and Partners, 2017
"Very available and open to our needs."
Chambers Global - The World's Leading Lawyers, Chambers and Partners, 2016
"Very diligent, commercial and hard-working."
Chambers Global - The World's Leading Lawyers, Chambers and Partners, 2015
"Exceptionally commercial, and able to put a lot of perspective into deals and its negotiation."