Our combined experience gives us a unique understanding of the challenges faced by employers in all sectors and industries. We provide a tailored approach to meet the individual needs of each client. We empower employers to confidently make the right decisions. Employers rely on our comprehensive and integrated service offering.
We provide commercial and strategic advice on all workplace issues from recruitment to retirement. Our clients include leading domestic and multinational corporations. We also have a deep understanding of the legal and constitutional issues faced by government and public sector bodies.
- Employment contracts, policies and procedures
- High Court litigation and injunctions
- Unfair dismissals
- Business immigration and permits
- Industrial relations
- Re-organisations and redundancies
- TUPE and outsourcing
- Whistleblowing/Protected disclosures
- Protective leave
- Atypical working arrangements
- Bullying and harassment
- Absence management
- Investigations, disciplinary action and mediation
Legal 500, 2018
The team “resolves conflicts in a way that balances business needs, legal requirements, and perceptions of fairness”.
Chambers and Partners, 2017
“Very commercially and solution-focused "
Legal 500, 2017
Chambers and Partners, 2016
"Everything you'd expect from a top firm"
Legal 500, 2016
Provides ‘advice grounded in common sense’
Chambers and Partners, 2015
"The lawyers quickly identify the legal merits of a case."
- Defending a large financial institution in a High Court injunction on the suspension of an employee.
- Advising a major multinational company on the implementation of large scale redundancies following a high-profile merger.
- Advising a global public food company during High Court proceedings to stop picketing.
- Advising on the first protected disclosure injunction case in Ireland.
- Stopping employees engaged in unfair competition with their employer.