Product & Consumer Protection Life Sciences
Welcome to Mason Hayes & Curran LLP’s Product & Consumer Protection Annual Review 2022
In the six months since the publication of our 2022 Mid-Year Review, businesses selling their products in the EU have continued to monitor and adapt to new legislative frameworks designed to protect consumers regardless of whether a product is sold online or in-store, and to ensure the sustainability and safety of a growing variety of products that are becoming increasingly connected and integrated with digital services.
In this edition, we take a look at a number of key topics impacting the sector, such as:
- The proposals for a Revised EU Product Liability Directive and AI Liability Directive
- Landmark reform of Irish consumer protection law provided for under the Consumer Rights
- The coming into force of the EU Digital Services Act
- Conflict of Laws and Product Liability
- Trademarks and Crypto gifts
- Drones and Data Protection Law in Ireland
As we enter 2023, we discuss these issues and much more. We hope you enjoy the fourth edition of our Annual Product & Consumer Protection Review.
Download your copy of the Review via the link below in Related Downloads.