In this episode of the Mason Hayes & Curran Let's Talk Legal Podcast, Financial Regulation: Prepare for the SEARing Heat, Liam Flynn, Partner & Co-Head of Financial Regulation leads a discussion on the impact of the Bill and of implementation of SEAR, and we were delighted to be joined by Chris Finney, a partner at Fox Williams in London, and Davina Saint, an independent non-executive director.
With the publication of the Central Bank (Individual Accountability Framework) Bill 2022, the scope for personal exposure and director/manager liability within Irish regulated financial firms will expand dramatically. At this webinar we explored this topic and help you prepare for Ireland’s senior executive accountability regime (SEAR).
- Chris Finney, Partner, Fox Williams
- Davina Saint, Independent Non-Executive Director
- Peter Johnston, Dispute Resolution Partner, Mason Hayes & Curran
- Sarah Cloonan, Financial Regulation Partner, Mason Hayes & Curran
- Ger Connolly, Employment Law & Benefits Partner, Mason Hayes & Curran