Watch the playbacks from our Technology Conference, Talent, Funding and the Future, which attracted more than 300 industry professionals to The Marker Hotel in Dublin on Wednesday, 1 March.
Renowned journalist Kenneth Cukier, Deputy Executive Editor at the Economist and author of “Framers - Make Better Decisions in The Age of Big Data", delivered a warmly-received keynote address.
Panels of industry and legal experts examined a number of key topics impacting the technology sector in Ireland.
Melanie Crowley, Partner and Head of Employment Law & Benefits, chaired a panel discussion on Human Capital - recruiting and retaining talent.
- Siobhan O’Shea, Director, Scaled Business Success (EMEA/APAC), Indeed
- Hannah Cronin, Director, Employment Legal (EMEA, APAC, LATAM & Canada), Pinterest
- Anne-Marie Tierney Le-Roux, Head of FDI – Technology, IDA
- Ger Connolly, Partner, Employment and Benefits Team, Mason Hayes & Curran
Anne Harkin, Corporate Partner, chaired the panel on Equity and Investment – buying, selling and fundraising.
- Huw Lloyd, Managing Director, Arma Partners
- Alan Foy, Chairman & Co-Founder, VentureWave Capital
- Colum Lyons, Founder & CEO, ID-Pal
- Conor O'Sullivan, Investment Director, Atlantic Bridge
- James Ives, Founder & CEO, XOCEAN
Oisín Tobin, Partner and Head of our Technology Sector, chaired a panel discussion on Future Focus – what next for technology.
- Garret Molloy, SVP Global Channels Corporate Banking, Citi
- Graham Baitson, Head of Customer, Dimply
- Sohini De, Founder & CEO, Empeal
- Brian McElligott, Partner, Technology Team, Mason Hayes & Curran
If you have a question about any of the topics discussed, don't hesitate to contact a member of our Technology team.