We are pleased to return in-person for our Technology Conference – Talent, Funding and the Future on Wednesday 1 March 2023 from 9.00am - 12.30pm in the The Marker Hotel, Dublin.
Our keynote speaker on the day will be renowned journalist Kenneth Cukier, Deputy Executive Editor at the Economist and author of “Framers - Make Better Decisions in The Age of Big Data ”.
Digital Entrepreneur, Journalist and COO of Kinzen, Áine Kerr, will be our MC for the event.
We will also have 3 expert panels dealing with topical issues in the sector.
Human Capital - recruiting and retaining talent
- Siobhan O’Shea , Director, Scaled Business Success (EMEA/APAC), Indeed
- Hannah Cronin, Director, Employment Legal (EMEA, APAC, LATAM & Canada), Pinterest
- Anne-Marie Tierney Le-Roux, Head of FDI – Technology & Emerging Business, IDA
- Ger Connolly, Partner, Employment and Benefits Team, Mason Hayes & Curran
This session will be chaired by Melanie Crowley, Partner and Head of Employment Law, Mason Hayes & Curran
Future Focus – what next for technology
- Garret Molloy, SVP Global Channels Corporate Banking, Citi
- Denis Canty, Senior Director, Catalyst Technologies
- Brian McElligott, Partner, Technology Team, Mason Hayes & Curran
This session will be chaired by Oisín Tobin, Partner and Head of Technology Sector, Mason Hayes & Curran
Equity and Investment – buying, selling and fundraising
- Huw Lloyd, Managing Director, Arma Partners
This sessions will be chaired by Anne Harkin, Corporate Partner, Mason Hayes & Curran
Please note this event is in person only and places are limited so early registration is advised.