Building and Investing: The Future of Property Conference
Event Date: 13 June 2019
We hosted our Building and Investing: The Future of Property Conference on Thursday 13 June in The Conrad Hotel, Dublin 2.
At the conference, panels of key industry stakeholders examined the challenges, trends and opportunities they are encountering in the built environment. Panel discussions included the housing deficit, office investment, Build to Rent, development, planning and place-making.
Minister for Housing, Planning & Local Government Eoghan Murphy TD delivered a keynote address on the morning and panelists included:
- Sean Boyle, Head of Real Estate & Workplace EMEA, Twitter
- Deirdre Hayes, Head of Property Asset Management, Irish Life
- David Kaiser, Senior Director, WeWork
- Gillian Curran, Chief Investment Officer, Tetrarch
- Conor Skehan, Former Chair of the Housing Agency
Economist Colm McCarthy also shared his views on the housing market and the conference was chaired by Vincent Wall, Business Editor, Newstalk.
If you would like to regsister for future MHC events please sign up to MHC Brief: www.mhc.ie/brief