Building and Investing: The Future of Property Conference
Event Date: 13 June 2019
We will host our Building and Investing: The Future of Property Conference taking place on Thursday 13 June in The Conrad Hotel, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2 from 8.00am - 1.00pm.
At the conference, panels of key industry stakeholders will examine the challenges, trends and opportunities they are encountering in the built environment. Panel discussions will include the housing deficit, office investment, Build to Rent, development, planning and place-making.
Minister for Housing, Planning & Local Government Eoghan Murphy TD will deliver a keynote address on the morning and panelists will include:
- Margaret Sweeney, CEO, IRES Reit
- Sean Boyle, Head of Real Estate & Workplace EMEA, Twitter
- Deirdre Hayes, Head of Property Asset Management, Irish Life
- David Kaiser, Senior Director, WeWork
- Gillian Curran, Chief Investment Officer, Tetrarch
- Conor Skehan, Former Chair of the Housing Agency
Economist Colm McCarthy will share his views on the housing market and the conference will be chaired by Vincent Wall, Business Editor, Newstalk.
If you would like to attend the event please email email@example.com