Vanessa is co head of our Real Estate team, with a practice in all aspects of commercial property, landlord and tenant and liquor licensing law. Vanessa advises on the property and planning aspects of renewable energy and infrastructure projects including wind farms, solar parks and data centres.
Vanessa has an extensive practice in the hotel and leisure sector and other trading assets such as nursing homes, primary care centres and student accommodation. She is admitted as a solicitor in Northern Ireland, as well as Ireland.
Vanessa also acts for financial institutions on the sale and purchase of property portfolios.
- Commercial Property
- Hotel and Leisure
- Landlord and Tenant
- Wind farms/Renewables
- Nursing homes and primary care centres
- Student accommodation
- Acting for the Purchasers of the Hilton Hotel Dublin Airport.
- Acting in the site acquisition and development of student accommodation premises in Dublin 7 and Dublin 8.
- Acting for an ICAV in acquisition of a portfolio of office blocks.
- Acting for investor on acquisition and development finance of a significant wind farm in County Kerry.
- Advising Marriott and Starwood on property due diligence and franchise arrangements on new hotel assets.
- Advising a lender on the property aspects of forward funding a portfolio of Health Service Executive supported primary care centres.
- Acting for Asavie Technology on letting of new corporate HQ.
- Acting for a leading data centre provider on the land, access and planning aspects of the acquisition and financing of an 18MW data centre to include pre-let to a major cloud provider and lease of lands to house gas generators.
Chambers and Partners, 2018
"She is personable but firm and she knows her stuff, she is on top of her game."
Chambers and Partners, 2017
"She has a can-do attitude and is very pleasant."
Chambers and Partners, 2015
"She is excellent - a great personality and strong service."
Legal 500, 2015
"A calming influence in stressful situations"