Vanessa is a partner in our Real Estate Team, with a practice in all aspects of commercial property, landlord and tenant and liquor licensing law. She also advises on the property aspects of wind farms and renewable energy projects.
Vanessa has an extensive practice in the hotel and leisure sector and other trading assets such as nursing homes, primary care centres and student accommodation. She is admitted as a solicitor in Northern Ireland, as well as Ireland.
Vanessa also acts for financial institutions and receivers on the sale and purchase of property portfolios.
- Commercial Property
- Hotel and Leisure
- Landlord and Tenant
- Wind farms/Renewables
- Nursing homes and primary care centres
- Student accommodation
- Acting for the Purchasers of the Hilton Hotel Dublin Airport.
- Acting for the University of Notre Dame on lease and development of a portion of Kylemore Abbey.
- Acting for investor in the development of student accommodation premises.
- Acting for investor in acquisition of office, retail and student accommodation premises.
- Acting for investor on acquisition and development finance of a significant wind farm in County Kerry.Acting for investor on acquisition of a significant wind farm in County Kerry.
- Acting for Odeon group on Charlestown cinema.
- Acting for Asavie Technology on letting of new corporate HQ.
- Acting for the developer of a significant datacentre in Dublin.
Chambers Europe - Europe's Leading Business Lawyers, Chambers and Partners, 2015
"She is excellent - a great personality and strong service."
Legal 500, 2015
‘a calming influence in stressful situations’
Chambers Europe - Europe's Leading Business Lawyers, Chambers and Partners, 2014
'another prominent member of the team'
Chambers Europe - Europe's Leading Business Lawyers, Chambers and Partners, 2013
“She understands our objectives and is driven by them. Property work can be dramatic, but she is unflappable.”