Share and equity incentive plans can be a vital tool for any company in attracting and retaining key employees. We guide our clients on the establishment and maintenance of tailored share-based incentive plans.
We identify and implement effective equity incentive arrangements consistent with your commercial needs. If issues arise with plans, our specialist lawyers resolve them quickly.
We provide advice and support in the following areas:
- Designing equity incentive plans
- Drafting plan documentation
- Obtaining Revenue approval, if relevant
- Tax advice
- Implementation and communication of plans to employees
- Administration and edits of plans
To find out more about how we can assist you with your employee share incentive arrangements, please contact one of the team members shown adjacent.
Chambers & Partners, 2017
“They have a really good knowledge of the market which has been invaluable”
Legal 500, 2017
"Advice that leans on extensive industry experience"
Legal 500, 2016
- Obtained Irish Revenue approval for a new “Save As You Earn” (SAYE) scheme for a UK listed company
- Analysed the impact of a US corporate spin off on their Irish share incentive arrangements
- Advised a global technology business on the Irish tax implications of a bespoke share option arrangement for key employees
- Involved in a cutting edge case relating to the complex rules of an international stock option
- Advising a large global resources business on the implementation of a new Key Employee Engagement Programme (KEEP)