Niamh is a Partner in our Tax team. She advises domestic and international clients across all tax heads in a wide range of sectors.
Niamh’s experience includes advising on inward investment into Ireland, real estate, structured finance and debt acquisition structures, corporate restructurings, mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity listings and international tax structuring.
Niamh has particular experience in advising on the use of Irish regulated fund structures and securitisation vehicles.
- Advises several banking syndicates on securitisation of trade receivables.
- Acted for the main shareholders on the tax aspects of the sale of Sam McCauley Chemists to Cardinal Carlyle Ireland, the private equity fund established by The Carlyle Group (Nasdaq: CG).
- Represented Information Services Corporation (TSX: ISV) on the acquisition of Enterprise Registry Solutions, a global leader in the development and implementation of registry technology.
- Advises a large multinational company on international tax mutual assistance matters and Revenue powers.
- Acted as Irish tax counsel on numerous international and domestic group reorganisations and establishments in Ireland.
- Advises numerous international and domestic businesses on their Irish operations and overseas expansion.
Legal 500, 2019
Niamh is recognised as a “Next Generation Lawyer”.
Speaking Engagements & Teaching
Niamh has lectured and tutored for professional bodies including the Irish Tax Institute and Chartered Accountants Ireland.