Webinar: Charities- Collaborating with each other and their staff
Event Date: 10 June 2021
We hosted a webinar in partnership with PwC and Charities Institute Ireland, looking at charities collaborating with each other and their employees on Thursday 10 June.
Our speakers discussed the opportunities for charities in Ireland to build alliances and collaborate with other charities. They focused on both informal arrangements and mergers, and highlighted any pitfalls for charities considering collaboration with another organisation. They also looked at how management teams can collaborate with their employees to address possible concerns about a return to the centralised workplace, or requests to continue to operate remotely or to split time between the physical workplace and home, within a culture that supports staff members and continues to advance the charitable purpose.
To watch a recording of the webinar, please click below.
- Niamh Callaghan, Partner and Head of Charities & Not-for-Profit, Mason Hayes & Curran LLP
- Alice Murphy, Partner, Charities & Not-For-Profit, Mason Hayes & Curran LLP
- Melanie Crowley, Partner and Head of Employment Law, Mason Hayes & Curran LLP
- Thomas Mulholland, Director of Compliance & Enforcement, Charities Regulator
- Aisling Fitzgerald, Head of Not-For-Profit Assurance Practice, PwC Ireland
- Daniel Chan, Charity Expert and member of Charity SORP Committee, PwC UK
- Adrienne Harten, People & Organisation Consultant, PwC Ireland
- Liz Hughes, CEO, Charities Institute Ireland