We hosted the first in our series of Built Environment webinars for 2021 on Thursday 8 April at 11am, looking at recent developments and trends in commercial and residential leases. Our speakers focused on areas such as:
- A market view of residential lettings and commercial property
- COVID-19; the Residential Tenancies Board and the law
- Commercial lease rent negotiations and enforcement options
- Neil Bannon, Chief Executive, Bannon Commercial Property Consultants
- Eileen Sheehy, Managing Director, Residential Lettings, Sherry FitzGerald Lettings
- Peter Johnston, Partner, Dispute Resolution, Mason Hayes & Curran LLP
- Colm Farrell, Senior Associate, Dispute Resolution, Mason Hayes & Curran LLP
The webinar will be chaired by Jamie Fitzmaurice, Partner, Built Environment, Mason Hayes & Curran LLP
Please note this webinar was run under the Chatham House Rule and was not be recorded.
*We regularly produce insights on key legal issues in the Irish market. These are circulated in a monthly update, which covers a variety of industry sectors. Occasionally we send breaking news bulletins on significant developments affecting you and your business. We want to ensure you are never overwhelmed with information, so we rarely send more than two emails a month.
If you have any queries, or if you would like to nominate a colleague to participate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org