We are delighted to sponsor the 2022 Alsessor Artificial Intelligence (AI) Accelerator Programme. The programme was co-founded in 2020 by Cork technology firm Altada and Tangent, Trinity College Dublin’s ‘Ideas Workspace’, with a mission to support AI entrepreneurs. It offers AI start-ups working in the retail, digital health, fintech, insurtech, regulatory and compliance sectors the opportunity to expedite their commercial development within an intense accelerator environment.
As well as gaining access to expertise, mentorship, masterclasses and workshops during the accelerator, there is also a prize of €250,000 seed funding for one of the 11 successful participants.
Gerard Kelly, Partner & Head of Intellectual Property Law, Mason Hayes & Curran LLP, commented: “As Ireland’s leading technology law firm, we are proud to support Ireland’s thriving AI ecosystem and help the next generation of AI innovators to grow and commercialise. I look forward to mentoring the selected companies over the next five months as they work on their business model, refine their strategy, look at ways to secure their intellectual property and further build their industry network.”
The 11 companies selected, from hundreds of applications from around the world, are:
- Bonafi - a compliance platform for pharma customer and supplier verifications
- Cloda - conversational commerce as a service
- Diglot - a platform that weaves foreign words into English sentences so you can learn any language effortlessly
- Kids Speech Lab - an AI-driven remote screening and intervention platform for children’s speech and language therapy
- Luna – developing AI and computer vision technology to make micromobility safer and cities smarter
- Oomph! - an experiences recommendation platform that connects people to in-person experiences and live events
- Opamind - a digital voice diary powered by AI for improving mental health and well-being
- Play Learn Develop - using AI prediction to support organisational transformation and corporate training
- Resoenix Capital - a new age trading and investing platform based on AI driven analytics and insights
- Xavatar - customisable, universal native, NFT embedded avatars with real-time reactionary animation capabilities
- Zonitas - an AI driven critical care communication platform for healthcare practitioners
For more information on the Alsessor AI Accelerator Programme, please click here.