We are proud to support the Half-Year Conference of the Association Internationale des Jeunes Avocats (AIJA), which takes place in Edinburgh, Scotland, from 16 to 19 November 2022. The event will discuss Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) themes, including:
- Energy security & a net zero world (opportunities, challenges and risks arising from energy security including a focus on off-shore wind)
- Green-washing - the benefits and risks of published sustainability goals and representations
- Financing renewable energy projects: exploring project finance, green bonds and green loan principles
- The rise of climate litigation
- A values-driven business model: how to build (and grow) an "Impact Law" practice
AIJA is the global association for lawyers and in-house counsel aged 45 and under.
Visit the conference website for more information.