We held our annual Energy Conference in The Clayton Hotel, Cork City on Thursday 14 September from 10.30am - 3.00pm. The event, held in association with the Irish Examiner, focused on The Future of Energy Investment in Ireland.
Panel 2 focused on 'The Opportunities and Challenges for Energy FDI in Ireland.'
- Cáit Caden, Business Reporter, Irish Examiner (chair)
- Seán Maguire, Managing Director, Impax Asset Management
- Paul O’Donnell, Partner, Schroders Greencoat
- Donal O’Sullivan, Head of Development, Statkraft Ireland
- Austin Coughlan, Head of Irish Investments, Temporis Capital
- Kevin Mangan, Partner & Co-Head of Tax, Mason Hayes & Curran