This episode of the Let's Talk Legal Podcast is entitled 'Pensions & AI - Opportunities and Pitfalls,' recorded on Thursday 7 September 2023.
Our speakers discussed the possible future use of artificial intelligence systems in the Pensions Industry in Ireland. They also looked at potential opportunities and pitfalls that may exist using artificial intelligence.
- Stephen Gillick, Partner and Head of Pensions, Mason Hayes & Curran
- Brian McElligott, Partner and Head of AI, Mason Hayes & Curran
- Elma Fox, Trustee Director, Law Debenture
- Jerry Moriarty, CEO, IAPF
- Richard Skinner, Chief Technology Officer, Marshmallow
- Declan Maher, Head of Corporate Pension Operations, Bank of Ireland