We have now passed the one-year milestone of the Digital Services Act (DSA) coming into force in November 2022.
This legislation has significantly reshaped the digital landscape in the EU, setting new standards and expectations for online platforms and services.
To mark this anniversary, our new podcast series has been designed to provide clarity, insights, and an expert perspective on this landmark EU law.
Listen to the following episodes now:
- DSA Series - Part 1: Does The DSA Apply To Me?
- DSA Series - Part 2: Content Moderation
- DSA Series - Part 3: Online Marketplaces
- DSA Series - Part 4: Transparency Obligations
- DSA Series - Part 5: Geographical Scope
Learn more about the DSA at our Legislation Hub.