We are delighted to invite you to our seminar looking at The Future of Food. This seminar will take place on Tuesday 10 October from 8.00am - 10.00am in Mason Hayes & Curran Offices, Barrow Street, Dublin 4.
Our speakers will discuss the key legal and business challenges facing the food and drink sector in the next few years, including:
- Sustainability: The Circular Economy, Decarbonisation & ESG in the supply chain
- Corporate Sustainability: The Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive & Corporate Sustainability Due Diligence Directive
- The Future of Packaging and Labelling: Trends in Intellectual Property Protection & Enforcement, the Green Claims Directive and Advertising issues
- EU Food Regulation – What’s on the horizon? Emerging themes in EU food Regulation & Public Health Initiatives
- Raymond O’Rourke, Barrister, EU food Law Expert
- Jay Sattin, Environmental & Planning Partner, MHC
- Emer Shelly, Governance & Compliance Partner, MHC
- Gerard Kelly, Partner & Head of Intellectual Property, MHC
- Hazel McDwyer, Intellectual Property Partner, MHC
- Jamie Gallagher, Product Regulatory Partner, MHC
- Cara Cooke, Corporate Partner, MHC
To *register for this seminar please complete the below form. Places are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
If you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org