We hosted a Legal Intern Information Day on Friday 6 October at 11am via Zoom. This online session gave attendees an introduction to the firm and our Summer Internship programme - the journey from intern to trainee.
During this webinar, attendees heard about the benefits of our Summer Intern Programme where you experience exactly what it’s like to work alongside legal experts in a full-service Irish law firm.
Sophie Ward, our Early Careers Advisor, gave tips on creating a standout CV to ensure you have the best
chance of qualifying for the programme.
- Laura Durning, Partner, Mason Hayes & Curran
- Michéal McCarthy, Senior Associate, Mason Hayes & Curran
- Beth Gill, Trainee, Mason Hayes & Curran
- Diarmuid Noonan, Trainee, Mason Hayes & Curran
- Sophie Ward, Early Careers Advisor, Mason Hayes & Curran
are focused on finding future trainees and ultimately, future lawyers for our
firm. Since we began the Summer Intern Programme, we have offered training
contracts to over 90% of our interns.