We hosted our webinar on The Big Legal Challenges Facing Schools for 2023 in collaboration with Educate Together on Wednesday 1 February from 3pm-4pm.
At this webinar, our speakers discussed developments relating to family law issues to include disputes relating to admissions and data sharing, data protection and social media. We also dealt with challenging behaviour both inside and outside the special classes, the increasingly complex area of employment law and staff disciplinary procedures.
- Jennifer Buttner, School Support & Development Officer, Educate Together
- Emer Nowlan, CEO, Educate Together
- Catherine Kelly, Partner, Mason Hayes & Curran
- Liam Riordan, Partner, Mason Hayes & Curran
- Lorcan Maule, Associate, Mason Hayes & Curran
- Fiona Sheil, Associate, Mason Hayes & Curran
- David Ruddy BL, Mason Hayes & Curran