Position type: Permanent
Mason Hayes & Curran is currently seeking to recruit a solicitor to join their highly regarded Financial Regulation team. This team provides practical, commercial and strategic advice to a wide variety of domestic and international institutions on their obligations under Irish and EU financial services law and on Central Bank requirements.
They represent significant international banking and insurance operations, a range of investment firms, asset managers, fund service providers, insurance intermediaries, lenders, e-money institutions and payment institutions.
The successful candidate will advise a range of financial services clients on all aspects of Central Bank and EU regulation. Work will include advising on Central Bank licencing applications, scope of regulation matters, on-going matters as licensing matters as well as Central Bank enforcement actions.
- Qualified as a solicitor in Ireland or England and Wales.
- 1+ years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and legislation e.g. Central Bank Codes of Conduct, MIFID2, AIFMD, AML, PSD2, Solvency II, IMD.
- Excellent communication and research skills.
- A team player who can work with different teams and lawyers across the firm.
- Ambition to work in a growing, top tier international firm.
To apply for this role, please email your CV and cover letter to Liz Giltinane at lgiltinane@MHC.ie or for a confidential discussion please phone Liz on 01-6145812.