Our dynamic team of lawyers advising financial institutions is expanding, creating opportunities for bright and personable candidates to join us.
Mason Hayes & Curran LLP is a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin with offices in San Francisco, New York and London. We are a business law firm with extensive knowledge and experience in the following sectors: Energy, Technology, Financial Services, Built Environment and Healthcare & Life Sciences.
We are interested in speaking with lawyers qualified in Ireland, England & Wales, or another common law jurisdiction. Ideally you will have some previous experience advising banks, insurers, payments/e-money firms, investment firms or other regulated clients active in the financial sector on transactional, regulatory, compliance or governance matters.
More important to us than your prior experience is your attitude and commitment.
- We would like to see evidence of strong interest in working exclusively with and understanding the special needs of clients operating in highly regulated financial services sectors.
- We are open to interest from lawyers with contentious or non-contentious experience, and we provide supportive training and mentoring to candidates with relevant skillsets that are seeking to re-focus their careers in the financial services area.
- You may be a corporate, commercial or litigation lawyer currently working either in-house in a financial services firm or in private practice advising financial sector clients.
- You could have 1-6+ years PQE - we are interested in speaking with candidates at all career stages.
- Our most important requirement is that you enjoy working in a sociable, collaborative, and friendly team environment that puts our clients first.
As a leading progressive law firm, we are offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package, access to an enviable client base and strong career progression for the right candidates. At MHC, we are proud of and value the organisation’s friendly and informal working atmosphere. Our open plan layout is unusual for a law firm and means that everyone has the same desk, even the Managing Partner. We encourage staff involvement at all levels and are committed to fostering a climate of open communication across the firm.
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please apply via the enclosed link.