Our Banking team wishes to recruit a Banking Lawyer at Associate or Senior Associate level.
Mason Hayes & Curran LLP is a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin with offices in San Francisco, New York and London. We are a business law firm with extensive knowledge and experience in the following sectors: Energy, Technology, Financial Services, Built Environment and Healthcare & Life Sciences.
Our team of banking specialists is one of the largest in Ireland, providing clients with unparalleled financial services sector experience. Our clients include major domestic and international banks, non-bank lenders, corporate borrowers, and investment funds.
We advise both institutional and private clients, international and domestic, on a range of practice areas including leveraged finance, acquisition finance, trade finance, commercial real estate, development finance and corporate restructuring.
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland or England and Wales
- 2 to 5 years relevant PQE in general corporate banking from a UK or Top 10 Irish firm
- Experience in residential development finance is an asset but not a necessity
- Excellent communication and research skills, and
- Pro-active, working collaboratively within a team environment
- Excellent academic credentials and superior written and oral communications skills are required
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package; pension, healthcare & bonus
- Enviable client base and strong career progression opportunities
- Friendly and informal working atmosphere
- Flexible/hybrid working arrangements
- Friendly, open and informal working atmosphere
- Focus on employee involvement, wellbeing and success
- Social events, clubs and initiatives (Green Team, Working on Wellness, subsidised fitness classes, MHC RISE, Diversity, Sports & Social and Art Committee)
- MHC knowledge and education programme to facilitate major development as a lawyer
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please apply via the enclosed link.