We have a vacancy for a Lawyer within the investment funds team.
Mason Hayes & Curran LLP is a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin with offices in San Francisco, New York and London. We are a top tier business law firm with extensive knowledge and experience in the following sectors: Financial Services, Energy, Technology, Built Environment and Healthcare & Life Sciences.
We have a vacancy for a Lawyer within the investment funds team. This would suit a NQ or an experienced candidate looking to change career and specialise in funds. Previous funds experience is not essential.
- Representing asset managers in the formation of UCITS and QIAIFs, including drafting the key fund documentation such as prospectuses, supplements, instruments of Incorporation etc.
- Drafting and negotiating material fund contracts such as management agreements, distribution agreements, investment management agreements, administration and depositary agreements.
- Applying to the Central Bank and obtaining authorisation for asset managers to act as discretionary investment managers to UCITS and QIAIFs.
- Advising asset managers in relation to their ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements, responsibilities include assisting clients in the updating of fund documentation, advising clients of regulatory developments and maintaining compliance procedures for UCITS and QIAIFs.
- Reviewing fund documentation for institutional investors and preparing diligence reports.
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland or England and Wales
- A keen interest in working in the field of investment funds and on working with varied types of investment funds and their asset managers.
- Strong technical skills, together with the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues and work well in a team.
As a leading progressive law firm, we are offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package, access to an enviable client base and strong career progression for the right candidates. At MHC, we are proud of and value the organisation’s friendly and informal working atmosphere. Our open plan layout is unusual for a law firm and means that everyone has the same desk, even the Managing Partner. We encourage staff involvement at all levels and are committed to fostering a climate of open communication across the firm.
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please apply using the enclosed link.