We have a vacancy for a Lawyer within the investment funds team.
Mason Hayes & Curran LLP is a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin with offices in San Francisco, New York and London. We are a top tier business law firm with extensive knowledge and experience in the following sectors: Financial Services, Energy, Technology, Built Environment and Healthcare & Life Sciences.
This would suit a NQ or an experienced candidate looking to change career and specialise in funds. Previous funds experience is not essential.
- Representing asset managers in the formation of UCITS and QIAIFs, including drafting the key fund documentation such as prospectuses, supplements, instruments of Incorporation etc.
- Drafting and negotiating material fund contracts such as management agreements, distribution agreements, investment management agreements, administration and depositary agreements.
- Applying to the Central Bank and obtaining authorisation for asset managers to act as discretionary investment managers to UCITS and QIAIFs.
- Advising asset managers in relation to their ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements, responsibilities include assisting clients in the updating of fund documentation, advising clients of regulatory developments and maintaining compliance procedures for UCITS and QIAIFs.
- Reviewing fund documentation for institutional investors and preparing diligence reports.
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland or England and Wales
- A keen interest in working in the field of investment funds and on working with varied types of investment funds and their asset managers.
- Strong technical skills, together with the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues and work well in a team.
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package; pension, healthcare & bonus
- Enviable client base and strong career progression opportunities.
- Friendly and informal working atmosphere
- Flexible/hybrid working arrangements
- Friendly, open and informal working atmosphere
- Focus on employee involvement, wellbeing and success
- Social events, clubs and initiatives (Green Team, Working on Wellness, subsidised fitness classes, MHC RISE, Diversity, Sports & Social and Art Committee)
- MHC knowledge and education programme to facilitate major development as a lawyer
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please apply using the enclosed link.