We wish to recruit a Litigation Solicitor at Associate level to join our highly regarded Insurance and Risk team.
Mason Hayes & Curran LLP is a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin with offices in San Francisco, New York and London. We are a business law firm with extensive knowledge and experience in the following sectors: Energy; Technology; Financial Services, Built Environment and Healthcare & Life Sciences.
Our multi-disciplinary Insurance and Risk Group is recognised as one of Ireland’s leading providers of legal services to the insurance sector. We pride ourselves on the long-standing relationships we have developed with our clients, which range from Fortune 500 insurance companies to self-insured multinational corporations.
- A minimum of 2 years’ previous insurance defence litigation experience with a thorough knowledge of litigation procedures and practices;
- Experience in running their own case load within a demanding and fast paced environment;
- A proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and third party contacts at all levels;
- Ability to attend hearings, talks and the MHC office in Dublin on a regular basis post-restrictions; and
- An excellent academic record. They will be qualified as a solicitor in Ireland or England and Wales.
The environment is fast-paced and the ideal candidate would:
- be highly self motivated and hard-working;
- have good organisational and IT skills, with a proven ability to use technology to drive efficient work practices and to promote innovation in service delivery;
- Have excellent communication, negotiation and decision making skills;
- Have experience in MI reporting and attending file review meetings with clients; and
- Be proactive in knowledge development and have a good awareness of current trends and decisions in the area of insurance defence litigation.
Why Mason Hayes & Curran?
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package; pension, healthcare & bonus
- Enviable client base and strong career progression opportunities.
- Friendly and informal working atmosphere
- Flexible/hybrid working arrangements
- Friendly, open and informal working atmosphere
- Focus on employee involvement, wellbeing and success
- Social events, clubs and initiatives (Green Team, Working on Wellness, subsidised fitness classes, MHC RISE, Diversity, Sports & Social and Art Committee)
- MHC knowledge and education programme to facilitate major development as a lawyer
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, we would encourage you to apply here.