Tara is a Partner on our Competition & Antitrust team. Tara’s primary area of practice is Irish and EU competition law.
She represents clients from a broad range of industries including energy, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, telecommunications, hospitality, technology, automotive and financial services.
Tara and the Competition & Antitrust team have established a reputation for delivering the right outcomes for clients in difficult cases. Tara focuses on providing her clients with commercially-focused advice that helps them achieve the best possible results for their organisations.
- Merger control
- Antitrust investigations
- Competition law compliance
- Commercial contracts and competition law
- IP and competition law
- Advising numerous private equity firms on various Irish merger control matters. Representative examples include The Blackstone Group’s acquisition of TaskUs, Inc., KKR & Co. Inc.’s acquisition of Hitachi Kokusai, Exponent Private Equity LLP’s acquisition of Meadow Foods, and Platinum Equity’s acquisition of Worldwide Flight Services Ireland.
- Advising 21st Century Fox on the Irish media merger aspects of its planned acquisition of Sky Plc.
- Advising 2 Sisters Food Group on the sale of its Goodfella’s and San Marcos pizza businesses to Nomad Foods.
Legal 500, 2019
Tara is recognised as a “Next Generation Lawyer”.
Areas of Expertise
Competition & Antitrust
The Law Society, Competition Section
International Bar Association
American Bar Association
University College Dublin, BBL
New York University, LL.M