Mason Hayes & Curran was formed in 1970 by the merger of two practices: Walker Mason & Curran, in which Dermot Mason, Maurice Curran and his father Dermott Curran had been partners, and Michael Hayes & Co. Michael Hayes had been Dublin City Sheriff since 1958. Very shortly after this merger, they were joined in quick succession by Conal Clancy of CJ Clancy & Co, Stephen Dempsey of Patrick J Brady & Co, Jack Cullen of JAK Cullen and James McWilliam of Henry B Fotterell & Co.
Mason Hayes & Curran then commenced business in 6 and 7 Fitzwilliam Square, where they remained for a further 36 years. The firm moved to Barrow St at the heart of silicon docks in Dublin in 2006 and we have been based here ever since.
Over the years we have grown and expanded with offices in Dublin, London, New York and San Francisco.