Elaine is a Senior Associate in our Real Estate team and advises institutions, investors, asset managers and corporates on all of their real estate needs.
Elaine has particular expertise in the acquisition, disposal and financing of large scale multi-unit and PRS developments and in portfolio acquisitions for PE buyers and REITs.
Elaine advises various lending institutions and non-traditional lenders on the real estate aspects of commercial lending and as a member of the Retail team has extensive experience acting for both landlords and tenants.
- Commercial Property
- Real Estate Finance
- Multi – Family
- Retail Group
- Distressed Assets
- Advised a leading institutional investor on the purchase and financing of a development site for the construction of 2 city centre aparthotels.
- Advised Ireland’s largest private landlord on the real estate aspects of its private placement of notes of €200 million euro. Required the preparation of reports on title for a large number of developments in respect of the overall portfolio.
- Acted for Ireland’s largest private landlord in connection with its acquisition of approximately 815 PRS units across 17 residential and mixed use developments.
- Advised Ireland’s largest private landlord on the forward-purchase of two residential developments to deliver 118 residential units.
- Acted for a receiver in the disposal by way of joint sale of two mixed-use developments.
- Advised on the real estate aspects on the acquisition of an Irish food supply company by a London-based private equity company.
- Advised the owner of a shopping centre on aspects of commercial leases and licences including consents to assign, termination, the exercise of break options, surrenders, notices to quit and forfeiture.
National University of Ireland, Galway LLB
National University of Ireland, Galway BA
Subscribe to MHC Brief for your insights, events and more