The conference included speakers from a variety of backgrounds, who presented on some of the latest issues surrounding data protection. Jeanne Kelly, a partner in our Privacy & Data Protection department, gave a presentation at the conference entitled Social Networking and Data Protection: From Compliance to Best Practice.
Jeanne Kelly, partner in our Privacy & Data Protection
department, speaking at the 4th ICS Data Protection
Other speakers included:
- Jim Friars, CEO Irish Computer Society
- Billy Hawkes, Data Protection Commissioner
- Tadgh O’Leary, Dept of Public Expenditure & Reform
- Gary Healy, O2
- Orna Richella Maguire, Office of Revenue Commissioner
- John Ryan, CEO Zinopy
- Linda Ni Chualladh, An Post
- Brian Honan, BH Consulting
For more information on the Irish Computer Society, please click here.