Research And Development In Ireland
04 April 2006
Category: Brochures & Fliers
This briefing describes the advantages and benefits of conducting research and development in Ireland.
The understanding of research and development finds, in the first instance, its basis in EU law, which is anxious to promote research and development generally in the European Union.
This briefing will take the following format:
- The Framework Programme for Research and Development in the European Union
- Research and Development Funding and State Aid Rules
- Research and Development and Competition Law with specific reference to academic bodies
- Research and Development Funding Opportunities in Ireland
- Tax benefits for Research and Development in Ireland
To find out more download this legal update.