Webinar: Investment Limited Partnerships - Ireland as Domicile of Choice
Event Date: 03 March 2021
We hosted an Investment Funds webinar on Wednesday 3 March looking at the new Investment Limited Partnership (ILP) legislation and how it has the scope to make Ireland the domicile of choice for the establishment of private funds such as private equity, real estate infrastructure and sustainable investment funds. At this webinar, our speakers focused on:
- Key benefits and features of the ILP, a fully-regulated passportable partnership
- Why the ILP is suitable for US managers seeking to raise capital in the EU
- An overview of the depositary function and landscape
- Benefits of using hosted AIFM for regulatory compliance and EU expertise
- Conor Durkin, Partner, Investment Funds, Mason Hayes & Curran LLP - email@example.com
- Sara O’Reilly, Partner, Investment Funds, Mason Hayes and Curran LLP - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul Whelan, Managing Director, Depositary Services, CSC Global Financial Markets
- Kevin O’Doherty, Director, Quayside Fund Management Ltd
The seminar was chaired by Fred Jacobs, Industry Expert and Board Member, Hazeltree.
To view the webinar, please click the video below.