Terms and Conditions: Web Summit Guess the Speaker
Terms & Conditions
- By entering this competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must be 18 years or older
- Participants can enter the competition using the phrase: “Hi @WebSummitHQ & @MHCtechlaw, I think the #WebSummit secret speaker is “GUESS””
- The first individual to tweet the above phrase after the final clue is given out, containing the correctly identified secret speaker, will win the competition.
- The winner receives 2 Normal Pass tickets to Web Summit.
- The winner will be determined by Mason Hayes & Curran and Web Summit. Their decision is final.
- No responsibility will be accepted for lost, corrupted or delayed entries.
- The winner will be notified via tweet from @MHCTechLaw. The winner has 24 hours to accept their tickets from the time the tweet notifying them that they have won is sent. If the winner does not claim their prize within 24 hours, Mason Hayes & Curran may in its discretion award the prize to the second person who sent a tweet correctly identifying the speaker or re-open the competition.
- One entry per day per legitimate personal Twitter Handle. Entries from Twitter Handles created specifically for this competition or which appear to bots will not be accepted.
- Flights, accommodation & other costs are not included
- Web Summit and Mason Hayes & Curran employees and contractors and their immediate family members or partners cannot enter this competition
- No purchase necessary
- The prize has no cash value, is non-transferrable and may not be resold. The tickets are redeemable only by the named winner.