Society Of Chartered Surveyors In Ireland Annual Conference 2012
Event Date: 24 October 2012
The theme of this year's half-day Annual Conference was “Reshaping our Future” and featured a number of high level speakers including:
- John Moran, Secretary General, Department of Finance "Prospects for the Construction and Property sector in the Irish Economy"
- Minister of State for Public Service Reform and OPW Brian Hayes T.D “An Outlook on Public Built Environment Expenditure”
- Frank Conlon, Head of Property, IDA Ireland “Meeting the needs of Foreign Direct Investment Property and Construction requirements"
- Robert Fowlds Head of Real Estate IB JP Morgan Cazenove “Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT’s) - a New Approach to Financing”
- Joshua Kahr, Kahr Real Estate “Large Scale Residential Property Investment – the US experience