Inquiries and Investigations Seminar
Event Date: 27 October 2016
We will host an Inquiries and Investigations Seminar on Thursday 27 October at our offices at South Bank House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4. This is part of our complimentary event series, aimed at senior-ranking civil and public servants, as well as others with an interest in particular public law issues.
At the seminar, our speakers will examine the rights and obligations of public sector bodies and other parties in the context of inquiries and investigations. Practical guidance will also be provided on:
- Terms of reference, jurisdiction and procedure
- Functions and powers
- Immunities, privileges, confidentiality and data protection
- Preparing and disclosing findings
- Concluding the process
After the presentations, there will be an opportunity for audience Q&A.
Speakers and topics:
- Catherine Allen, Partner, Public & Administrative Law, Mason Hayes & Curran
- Niall Michel, Partner, Public & Administrative Law, Mason Hayes & Curran
- Shane Murphy BL
If you have any queries related to this event please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The content of this article is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute legal or other advice.