Getting Ready for GDPR: Focused Training on Getting Your Legal Bases and Privacy Policies Right
Event Date: 28 February 2018
Please note our GDPR workshop is cancelled today due to the red weather warnings - apologies for any inconvenience
We are delighted to announce our first in-depth training session in advance of the implementation of GDPR on Wednesday 28 February in our offices on Barrow Street, Dublin 4.
The workshop will be facilitated by lawyers from our internationally recognised Privacy & Data Security Team and will look at what your organisation needs to review now in order to be ready for the implementation of GDPR on 25 May 2018. The workshop will focus in detail on:
- Choosing the best legal basis for using data, e.g. consent, legitimate interest
- Implications of different legal bases, e.g. rights of data portability, objection
- Relying on legacy consents
- Accountability requirements with respect to the legal bases
- New transparency requirements: GDPR privacy policies, just in time notices and market practice
€250 per attendee per workshop, which includes workshop materials, lunch, and refreshments.
Further information and details on how to register are available here.
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com