Commercial Real Estate Finance Council Europe
Event Date: 04 October 2018
We are delighted to host The Commercial Real Estate Finance Council (CREFC) Europe's first industry event in Ireland on Thursday 4 October in our offices on Barrow Street, Dublin 4.
At this event, we will reflect on the growing international interest in the Irish real estate market.
A diverse panel of expert industry players will discuss:
- Factors influencing recent market activity in Ireland’s booming Private Rented Sector (PRS) and Build to Rent sectors
- Where is the capital coming from, and will credit supply meet demand?
- How positive is the market outlook?
- Paddy McElligott, Head of Investment, Activate Capital
- Michael Murray, Senior Director, Bank of Ireland Corporate Banking
- Stephen Bell, Chief Executive, Cullaun Capital
- Jeremy O’Sullivan, Director - Asset Management, Hudson Advisors Ireland DAC
This event will be chaired by Neil Campbell, Partner, Financial Services, Mason Hayes & Curran.
If you have any queries, or if you would like to nominate a colleague to attend, please contact us at email@example.com