Commercial Leases: Hot Topics
This breakfast briefing is the first in a series of seminars to discuss practical issues facing landlords and tenants.
The focus of this session will be to look at practical tips and possible traps for landlords in the following areas:
- Tenants exercising break options in Commercial Leases
- Peaceably re-entering a commercial premises on foot of a tenant's breach
- Tenant's remedies when a landlord is in default
Topics on the day include:
- Time to Split - Exercise of Break Options
- Keeping the Peace: Re-Entry of Premises
- Tenants Suing Landlords
The event will be chaired by Kevin Hoy, Head of Real Estate, Mason Hayes & Curran. Kevin will chair an interactive Q&A session after the main presentations.
Contact email@example.com for more information