CMG - Construction Capital Spend Conference
Event Date: 07 April 2011
Speakers at the 2011 “Construction Capital Spend Conference” include:
● Department of Transport, Doreen Keaney, Principal Officer, Transport Investment Division
● Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland, Alan Ryan, Public Sector Programme Manager
● HSE Estates, John Browner, Assistant National Director, Capitol and Property
● Mason Hayes & Curran, Susan Bryson, Partner, Construction Department
- Dublin Institute of Technology, Louis Gunnigan, Head of School of Construction
- Dept. of Education and Skills, Larry McEvoy, Manager planning and building unit
- Fine Gael, Dr Leo Varadkar TD, spokesperson on Communication and Energy
- Railway Procurement Agency, Tony Redmond, procurement manager
- Dept of the Environment, Maria Graham, Principle officer of the water services investment programme.
- NTMA, Rossa White, Chief Economist.
Please see PDF brochure with further information on schedule, speakers, topics, venue and cost.