BPFI Data Protection Conference 2015
Event Date: 08 October 2015
We are delighted to support Banking & Payments Federation Ireland's Data Protection Conference, whcih will be held on Thursday 8 October 2015 in the Westin Hotel from 8.30am to 12.15pm. Robert McDonagh, a partner on our Commercial Team, will speak at the conference on the legal implications of the new Data Protection Reforms.
The keynote speakers will include Helen Dixon, Data Protection Commissioner and Giovanni Buttarelli, European Data Protection Supervisor among others. The theme of the conference will focus on the future for data privacy, EU data protection reform and the implications for Ireland.
Click here for booking and further information.
Speakers, Topics & Presentations
Speakers will include:
1. Conference Chair: Maurice Crowley, Director, Banking & Payments, BPFI
2. Helen Dixon, Data Protection Commissioner
3. Giovanni Buttarelli, European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
4. Robert McDonagh, Partner, Mason Hayes & Curran.
5. Monica Cardoso Salgado, PwC Legal, London
6. UCD Centre for Cybersecurity & Cybercrime