Position type: Permanent
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our innovative Marketing and Business Development team.
The duties and tasks:
- Develop and execute digital B2B marketing strategy for the firm.
- Create and edit content for distribution including video and apps.
- Manage campaigns across multiple online channels and formats.
- Managing and develop website and SEO to create an excellent user experience and optimise conversions and usability.
- Create and manage PPC campaigns, such as Google AdWords, LinkedIn, Facebook Ads, including reviewing, challenging and optimising performance.
- Monitor and report on engagement KPIs, using various tools such as Google Analytics.
- Project management of CSR activity, Intern Recruitment and other initiatives.
- Research and implement new technologies to maintain market leadership in digital arena.
- 3+ years digital marketing experience developing digital content and campaigns.
- Outstanding English language skills are critical, combined with strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Genuine passion for new technologies and all things digital.
- Qualification in marketing or another relevant discipline.
- Comfortable working with reports, databases and content management systems.
- Creative and commercial focus.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised and able to work under pressure in a busy and collaborative environment.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to Liz Giltinane on email@example.com or, for a confidential discussion on the role, please phone Liz on 01 6145812.