Mason Hayes & Curran LLP wish to appoint a senior associate (4-7+ years PQE) to our highly regarded Public, Regulatory and Investigations team.
Mason Hayes & Curran LLP is a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin with offices in San Francisco, New York and London. We are a business law firm with extensive knowledge and experience in the following sectors: Energy, Technology, Financial Services, Built Environment and Healthcare & Life Sciences.
Mason Hayes & Curran LLP wish to appoint a senior associate (4-7+ years PQE) to our highly regarded Public, Regulatory and Investigations team. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to work in a top firm with an enviable client base. The team acts for a wide range of clients, including central and local government, regulators, disciplinary bodies, and also for businesses and charities, across the whole area of administrative and public sector law and governance.
This is a senior solicitor position with the opportunity to work on interesting and diverse matters. Applicants should ideally have an administrative or public law background with demonstrable experience in a number of the following areas:
- Administrative and/or constitutional law;
- Statutory interpretation;
- Judicial review and other litigation;
- Information law, such as freedom of information and data protection;
- Sectoral and/or professional regulation; and
- Investigations and inquiries.
The environment is fast-paced and busy and so the ideal candidate would:
- have the ability to manage both their own caseload and work as part of a team;
- have good organisational skills;
- possess excellent attention to detail;
- have the ability to work to tight deadlines and be flexible in how they approach work;
- be a self-starter/have the ability to use own initiative;
- have excellent client management skills;
- be highly motivated and ambitious;
- be a good lateral thinker.
As a leading progressive law firm, we are offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package, access to an enviable client base and strong career progression for the right candidates. At MHC, we are proud of and value the organisation’s friendly and informal working atmosphere. Our open plan layout is unusual for a law firm and means that everyone has the same desk, even the Managing Partner. We encourage staff involvement at all levels and are committed to fostering a climate of open communication across the firm.
How to Apply
To apply please click here.