We wish to appoint a Senior Associate to join our highly regarded Products team.
Mason Hayes & Curran LLP is a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin with offices in San Francisco, New York and London. We are a business law firm with extensive knowledge and experience in the following sectors: Energy; Technology; Financial Services, Built Environment and Healthcare & Life Sciences.
We are seeking an ambitious solicitor (5+ years PQE) with strong general experience providing contentious and non-contentious advice in the consumer product, healthcare and Life Sciences sectors. Experience in EU healthcare and Life Sciences regulatory law is an advantage but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join the only standalone Products team in Ireland, advising multinational Life Sciences, technology, and consumer product clients on the regulatory frameworks applicable to their products and services. This includes advising clients on all issues they encounter on the EU market from R&D, marketing authorisations & CE marking, packaging, market access, product launch and marketing, through to safety issues, product recall and defending product liability claims. The team has a specialist focus on advising global technology and Life Sciences companies on their digital health strategies, particularly in the area of software medical devices and wearables.
- 5 years + PQE
- Highly motivated candidates from private practice or in-house with experience working on projects such as product launches, advertising and labelling, consumer protection, product safety, product liability defence and product recalls
- Experienced general Life Sciences, consumer product or healthcare lawyers with contentious and non-contentious backgrounds
- Experience in Life Sciences advisory work will be a distinct advantage
- Experience in product liability, particularly Life Sciences product liability defence, will be an advantage, but not essential
- Candidates with regulatory advisory experience in other sectors looking to focus their careers to consumer products and Life Sciences work may find the role of interest and will be considered
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package; pension, healthcare & bonus
- Enviable client base and strong career progression opportunities
- Friendly and informal working atmosphere
- Flexible/hybrid working arrangements
- Friendly, open and informal working atmosphere
- Focus on employee involvement, wellbeing and success
- Social events, clubs and initiatives (Green Team, Working on Wellness, subsidised fitness classes, MHC RISE, Diversity, Sports & Social and Art Committee)
- MHC knowledge and education programme to facilitate major development as a lawyer
How to Apply
If you want the opportunity to be exposed to high quality client work and excellent training, we would encourage you to apply via the enclosed link.