Want to work in a dynamic, fast paced and friendly environment?
Join the fastest growing Top Tier law firm in Ireland. We wish to recruit an experienced Recruitment Manager for a 9 month fixed term contract with possibility to extend. Be part of a progressive, flexible, and modern firm which values the contribution of all employees. Share your professional expertise with a diverse range of talented specialists to deliver outstanding service to the firm. You will report to the HR Director and be part of a well-established and high performing HR team with the opportunity to grow and develop your experience further.
Mason Hayes & Curran LLP (MHC) is a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin with offices in San Francisco, New York and London. We are a business law firm with extensive knowledge and experience in the following sectors: Energy; Technology; Financial Services, Built Environment and Healthcare & Life Sciences.
What you will be doing:
- Managing the experienced hire recruitment function in MHC to deliver a candidate centric service, attracting and hiring high quality professional resources in a competitive market
- Researching and understanding the market within which MHC operates and making recommendations regarding the recruitment offering/approach
- Engaging with Head of Departments on recruitment requirements offering best practice recruitment support to the firm. Positively influence hiring partners to bring about successful recruitment campaigns
- Building strong working relationships with all internal stakeholders. Active and positive participation in team efforts and relevant HR projects
- Driving MHC’s employer branding, ensuring we are recognised as an employer of choice, with a strong emphasis on our digital presence.
Qualifications and Key Criteria:
- Proven track record in either in-house and/or agency recruitment, previous Professional Services experience would be an advantage
- Self-motivated with excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage a large volume of work
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
At MHC, we are proud of our culture and value the organisation’s friendly and informal working atmosphere. We encourage staff involvement at all levels and are committed to fostering a climate of open communication across the firm. We offer an excellent remuneration and benefits package aimed to reward high performance. We run regular social events and a range of different types of clubs (sporting and other) plus other initiatives, such as our award-winning Green Month and our on-going employee wellness program Working on Wellness (WOW).
So if you like challenge, value autonomy, work well within a team, enjoy partnering with senior business stakeholders and love finding the right candidates for the right jobs then apply to join us @MHC.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements, please apply via the enclosed link.