We are looking to hire a project manager to work with our Financial Services team as well as broader departments across the firm.
Mason Hayes & Curran LLP is a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin with offices in San Francisco, New York and London. We are a business law firm with extensive knowledge and experience in the following sectors: Energy, Technology, Financial Services, Built Environment and Healthcare & Life Sciences.
Our projects team wishes to hire a project manager. Working with the financial services department as well as broader departments across the firm, you will plan and monitor progress, manage a team of project assistants and keep stakeholders up to date. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced project manager to work with and develop a growing team.
- preparation and delivery of new project tenders;
- working closely with financial service clients to deliver/complete high value transactions;
- effective project management using a mix of waterfall and agile methodologies;
- accurate, clear and timely project reports and updates;
- working closely with partners in the firm to develop a deep understanding of existing processes;
- rolling out and embedding new legal technologies across the firm; and
- presenting, onboarding and training clients in the use or our online collaboration portal (HighQ).
- 5+ years of project management experience, ideally from a legal or professional services background
- strong IT and MS Office skills, and advanced Excel skills
- experience using a project management software (e.g. Monday.com);
- familiarity with HighQ is an asset but not a necessity; and
- a team player with strong communication skills.
- competitive salaries
- generous employee benefits
- focus on employee involvement, wellbeing and success
- friendly, open and informal working atmosphere; and
- social events, clubs and initiatives (Green Month, Working on Wellness, subsidised fitness classes etc.).
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please apply via the enclosed link.