We are seeking a Solicitor to join our Private Client team.
Mason Hayes & Curran LLP is a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin with offices in San Francisco, New York and London. We are a full-service law firm with extensive knowledge and experience in the following sectors: Energy; Technology; Financial Services, Built Environment and Healthcare & Life Sciences.
This is a great opportunity to work for a first-class law firm and private client team. The role might suit a candidate who has trained or worked in a smaller firm and now wishes to move to a larger firm.
- Solicitor with strong experience in wills, probate, estate planning and enduring powers of attorney
- STEP qualification or an ambition to work towards it
- CTA qualification and experience in residential conveyancing and trusts would be advantageous.
- Strong IT skills are essential.
You will be working with a small team in a friendly and supportive environment. This is a full-time or 4-day week role. Flexible remote/hybrid working arrangements are possible.
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package; pension, healthcare & bonus
- Enviable client base and strong career progression opportunities.
- Friendly and informal working atmosphere
- Flexible/hybrid working arrangements
- Friendly, open and informal working atmosphere
- Focus on employee involvement, wellbeing and success
- Social events, clubs and initiatives (Green Team, Working on Wellness, subsidised fitness classes, MHC RISE, Diversity, Sports & Social and Art Committee)
- MHC knowledge and education programme to facilitate major development as a lawyer
How to Apply
To apply, please click here.